There are few things in life as satisfying as finding the perfect version of a sought-after wardrobe essential. The perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, the perfect leather jacket, the perfect white tee, the perfect black skinnies, the perfect cozy grey sweater, the perfect LBD. Casual streetwear that’s timeless, reliable, and day-to-night: that’s the goal. Then, of course, there’s the professional wardrobe. And the fitness wardrobe. If you’re able to find versatile items that check two or three of those boxes, you’re doing it right. And your bank account will thank you.
Workout clothing can get surprisingly expensive, but hopefully with the price tag comes quality. One item that’s definitely worth the investment is the perfect pair of leggings. It took me a good year to realize that my favorite yoga leggings were entirely see-thru when I bent over. Given the amount of times your sweaty booty is near someone else’s face in a class, I’d say that’s an utter fail.
Plus, there’s no better motivation to working out than the feeling of confidence while doing it. Once you find that pair of opaque, comfortable, and flattering leggings, there’s no going back no matter the price.
Here are my fifteen favorite leggings that I find worth the investment.
2) Beyond Yoga “Essential Long Legging”
4) Nux “V-Ankle Pants”
5) Lululemon “Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight”
6) Outdoor Voices “Warmup Leggings”
7) Girlfriend Collective “Leggings”
8) Carbon 38 “Sprint Compression Legging”
9) Sweaty Betty “Ashtanga Yoga Legging”
10) Koral “Drive High Rise Legging”
11) Teeki “Solid Black Hot Pant”
12) Onzie “High Rise Legging”
13) good hYOUman “Laurent Leggings”